Web Site Terms of Usage
Please feel free to enjoy the Logis De Tertre web site at your leisure.
The terms and conditions associated with the usage of this site are as follows:
All text, images and information is © Logis De Tertre unless explicitly stated otherwise.
All text, images and information on this site may not be used without the express permission of Logis De Tertre. If you wish to use an image or text from our domain please contact Logis De Tertre
No personal information is automatically collected from you by this web site.
Any information sent to Logis De Tertre is treated with the same respect as it treats it’s own.
No information is disseminated or distributed in any form to any 3rd parties without the prior consent of the individual it concerns.
We take your privacy very importantly.The information below reiterates the statements made in our web site terms of usage section above.
1. Logis De Tertre collects different types of information about the site and its users for two main reasons:
i) To help improve the services Logis De Tertre offers.
ii) To provide personalised services unique to individual users.
2. Logis De Tertre guarantees that it will not share your information with others without your prior consent.
3. Logis De Tertre will take all reasonable precautions to protect your privacy and we give you an absolute guarantee that we will never send you unsolicited emails (spam) without your permission.
4. Please note that we reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to comply with requirements of statute and government request or to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our users.
5. We collect information on our users through form submission.
6. The basic information we need for form submission is your name, an email address and your address. We may also ask additional voluntary questions which enable us to help personalise our service to users.